November 20, 2020 •
First, we are all in good health at State and Federal Communications. For the most part, we are working one day a week in the office and the rest working from home. The staff is also social distancing and wearing […]
First, we are all in good health at State and Federal Communications. For the most part, we are working one day a week in the office and the rest working from home. The staff is also social distancing and wearing masks when in the office. We have only had one staff member who tested positive and is back in the office after the required quarantine period.
I do have to say, this pandemic has affected an important publication. After 21 years, the quick desk reference, State and Federal Communications Guidebook, will not be printed. Due to the pandemic, our clients are not in the office and we are already in possession of the 2020 Congressional Directory we ordered for everyone and received in May, when offices closed and people started working from home.
The information in the Guidebook is included in the very robust State and Federal Communications website, www.stateandfed.com, which will have a redesign unveiled on December 1, 2020.
Jon Spontarelli and Kristi Hadgigeorge will be alerting the State and Federal Communications Community about the updates and upgrades on our new website and, especially where you can continue to find the valuable materials from the Guidebook.
We will continue to make sure you have all the valuable information you need for your work and please do not hesitate to give us a call if you need guidance along the road to compliance.
January 3, 2018 •
Welcome to our 25th year of providing the lobbying and political contributions compliance answers you need. It has been a lot of fun and we thank our valued clients throughout the years. In our Silver Anniversary year, we have (at […]
Welcome to our 25th year of providing the lobbying and political contributions compliance answers you need. It has been a lot of fun and we thank our valued clients throughout the years. In our Silver Anniversary year, we have (at least) 25 reasons for you to work with State and Federal Communications.
- Our ALERTS consulting program for additional assistance
- Our I COMPLY online publications, the foundation of the company
- Continuing Innovations to help with your work
- 24/7 website access
- Very knowledgeable, caring staff
- Attendance at major events
- Sponsorship of many events
- Thoughtful citizen in the community
- Commitment to helping college interns
- White Papers
- Tip Sheets
- Compliance NOW®
- News You Can Use
- Social Media news and updates
- Working with our subscriber directly to answer questions
- Working with national law firms and government affairs firms
- 100% time spent on our core subject matters
- Focus on corporate social responsibility on local, regional, and national levels
- 25-year member of the Public Affairs Council—first dues paid in first year
- 18-year member of the State Government Affairs Council—best decision ever
- 19-year member of the Council on Governmental Ethics Laws (COGEL)
- Same owner for 25 years…still pounding the drum as the corporate crusader for compliance
We look forward to working with you in 2018 and beyond.
Thank You and Happy New Year.
State and Federal Communications, Inc. provides research and consulting services for government relations professionals on lobbying laws, procurement lobbying laws, political contribution laws in the United States and Canada. Learn more by visiting stateandfed.com.