December 28, 2012 •
Lobby Comply’s Top Blog Posts of 2012
Since this is the last week of the year, I wondered which blog posts received the most visits, so I ran a content report for the past year and I thought I would share with you what I found. Here are the most-read blog posts of 2012:
The top spot goes to …
1. Highlighted Site Of The Week – All The Presidents’ Money by Emily Kesler (for the second year)
2. Eye on the Races – Electoral Math: A Brief Primer on the Electoral College by Jon Spontarelli
3. Who Were the One Term Presidents? by Nicolette Koozer
4. Living Interns in Akron by Maria Varonis
5. Ask the Experts – Using Federal PAC Funds to Contribute to State Candidates by Nola Werren (for the second year)
Take a look at last year’s Top Blog Posts entry here.
State and Federal Communications, Inc. provides research and consulting services for government relations professionals on lobbying laws, procurement lobbying laws, political contribution laws in the United States and Canada. Learn more by visiting stateandfed.com.