December 30, 2011 •
Lobby Comply’s Top Blog Posts of 2011
Since this is the last week of the year, I wondered which blog posts received the most visits, so I ran a content report for the past year. I thought I would share with you what I found. Here are the most-read blog posts of 2011:
The top spot goes to …
1. Highlighted Site Of The Week – All The Presidents’ Money by Emily Kesler
2. Wisconsin Special Election Set for May 3, 2011 by Nathan Shaker
3. Highlights from the NCSL Legislative Summit 2011 by Joe May
4. Corporations Must Disclose Independent Expenditures in Maryland by George Ticoras
5. Ask the Experts – Using Federal PAC Funds to Contribute to State Candidates by Nola Werren. This one actually was written in October 2010, but was still popular reading material in 2011.
Thank you for following Lobby Comply, and we’ll see you in 2012!
State and Federal Communications, Inc. provides research and consulting services for government relations professionals on lobbying laws, procurement lobbying laws, political contribution laws in the United States and Canada. Learn more by visiting stateandfed.com.