January 5, 2023 •
Happy New Year 2023
I know we all say how hard it is to believe it is going to be 2023 and how fast the days and months go by now…It is true. Don’t you think when you were in high school it took forever to finally graduate? The years now just zip by us.
2023 is going to be an amazing year for State and Federal Communications.
- Our staff is so experienced on the work we do and help our clients each day.
- By Q4, our Akron headquarters will move into new space where we are all together on one floor making discussions, collaborations, and esprit de corps easier.
- Oh, and we will celebrate our 30th anniversary in July.
It’s that last one that is hard to believe. I know I am not the only one in the country with this tenure. I am so proud of the company this whole team has built and how successful we are for their families and for our community. “You are everywhere” is a common comment when folks see us sponsor events, step up to serve on committees, and just be great community ambassadors both in Akron and in DC.
So, what can you expect from us in 2023.
- A more robust website where we provide additional tabs making it easier to get to your needed information.
- There will be additional entries added to our International guidebook and by the end of the year we will have covered ALL known international-level lobbying laws.
- Opportunities for people to join our team. Really, we are looking for folks to assist with research and compliance so if you are interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As I prepare for a New Year, I am cleaning off my desk, preparing new files, looking forward to what the year will hold, and most important, seeing our friends at conferences and meetings all year long.
State and Federal Communications, Inc. provides research and consulting services for government relations professionals on lobbying laws, procurement lobbying laws, political contribution laws in the United States and Canada. Learn more by visiting stateandfed.com.