July 9, 2018 •
FREE White Paper: Understanding Pay-to-Play: Laws, Lessons, and Best Compliance Practices
State and Federal Communications has prepared a new white paper with a comprehensive examination of pay-to-play laws and the characteristics of an effective pay-to-play compliance program.
This white paper is useful for politically active business entities who have, or are seeking, to obtain government contracts amid the complex regulatory scheme of pay-to-play laws.
A strong pay-to-play compliance program can mitigate your risks and facilitate a smooth procurement experience that stays within the boundaries of all regulations.
Have you ever asked:
- Is quid pro quo considered bribery in exchange for a specific contract?
- To whom may we contribute?
- What should we be aware of while negotiating a contract?
This white paper includes:
- Pay-to-play categorization: focus on restriction, disqualification, or disclosure
- How and why to implement best practices for making contributions
- Recent trends in ethical business contributions and procurement laws
If you are attempting to obtain a local or state contract, this free white paper is a must-read.
Click here for downloading instructions – and ensure you and your team can say “I Comply!”
State and Federal Communications, Inc. provides research and consulting services for government relations professionals on lobbying laws, procurement lobbying laws, political contribution laws in the United States and Canada. Learn more by visiting stateandfed.com.