U.S. Procurement Lobbying Compliance Laws
Comply with the increasingly important set of procurement lobbying compliance laws in states and municipalities and other territories.
This unique online guide is a must-have resource for any company doing business with states and municipal governments. Failure to comply in any category may cost your company thousands, possibly millions, in lost revenue.
The U.S. Procurement Lobbying Compliance Laws Guidebook focuses solely on corporate compliance related to procurement lobbying. This resource helps navigate the procurement lobbying process as federal, state, and local governments purchase
trillions of dollars in goods and services.
This guidebook contains all procurement lobbying laws, along with common language descriptions of these same ordinances and statutes.
Inside this guidebook you will find:
- Precise listings and summaries of procurement lobbying laws at the federal, state, and municipal level of government
- Pay-to-play laws on every government level
- Advisory opinions interpreting lobbying laws
- Full descriptions of registration and reporting requirements
- Contingent lobbying prohibitions by jurisdiction
- Jurisdictions requiring registration as a lobbyist for procurement activities
- Complete definitions of special terms
- Summaries of gift laws
- All-inclusive contact lists with telephone numbers, postal and email addresses, and websites for government compliance officers
- Any and all forms required for procurement lobbying
Learn more about each of our Political Compliance Laws Guidebooks
- Download The Political Compliance Laws catalog
- Other guides