U.S. Political Contributions Compliance Laws
Every state has different regulations regarding Political Contributions. That’s why State and Federal Communications developed a comprehensive resource to every state’s campaign finance laws.
The U.S. Political Contributions Compliance Laws Guidebook is the definitive resource for campaign finance laws at the federal, state, and local level.
Every state has different regulations regarding political contributions. That’s why State and Federal Communications developed this comprehensive resource with every state’s campaign finance laws.
Inside this guidebook you will find:
- Precise listings and summaries of each state law
- Full descriptions of registration and reporting requirements
- Contribution limits
- Specific prohibitions
- Who can make contributions to whom
- What you can and cannot contribute
- A calendar of reporting deadlines and election dates
- Comprehensive contact lists for regulatory officials on every government level
- IRS obligations as applied to political action committees
- Advisory opinions interpreting political contribution laws
- All forms required for reporting political contributions
Learn more about each of our Political Compliance Laws
- Download The Political Compliance Laws Brochure
- Other guides