September 11, 2019 •
Hawaii to Hold Special Session on State Court Nominees
The Hawaii Senate will convene in special session on September 16 to review gubernatorial nominees to the state courts.
The gubernatorial nominees up for consideration by the Senate are:
- Clyde J. Wadsworth to the Intermediate Court of Appeals as associate judge for a term of 10 years
- Kevin A.K. Souza to the First Circuit Court for a 10-year term
- Lisa W. Cataldo to the First Circuit Court for a term to expire in 10 years
- Ronald G. Johnson to the First Circuit Court for a 10-year term
- Trish K. Morikawa to the First Circuit Court for a term to expire in 10 years
- John M. Tonaki to the First Circuit Court for a 10-year term
- Jeffrey A. Hawk to the Third District Court for a six-year term
Hearings on the appointees before the Senate Committee on Judiciary are scheduled to begin on September 10.
State and Federal Communications, Inc. provides research and consulting services for government relations professionals on lobbying laws, procurement lobbying laws, political contribution laws in the United States and Canada. Learn more by visiting stateandfed.com.