September 23, 2016 •
The Akron Marathon / International Orthodox Christian Charity [IOCC] Race
State and Federal Communications, Inc. is a mile marker sponsor for the Akron Marathon held on Saturday, September 24. The dollars raised for the Akron Marathon go to the Cleveland Clinic – Akron Children’s Hospital. This marathon is also the vehicle for local Orthodox Christians to raise money for the IOCC. We proudly sponsor the IOCC in their efforts.
The dollars raised for IOCC will help provide life-saving and life-sustaining services–without discrimination–to some of the world’s most vulnerable populations in over 50 countries, including the United States, Ethiopia, and Gaza/West Bank.
Among its programming, IOCC has done the following:
- Promoted literacy and learning for underserved youth in America;
- Provided emergency relief to the people affected by the Syria conflict;
- Supported the drilling and long-term maintenance of wells in Tanzania;
- First responder after Hurricane Sandy; and
- First responder after the flooding in Baton Rouge.
The IOCC is an incredibly efficient non-profit organization that provides aide throughout the world to those in need with 97 cents of every dollar going directly to helping people.
State and Federal Communications, Inc. provides research and consulting services for government relations professionals on lobbying laws, procurement lobbying laws, political contribution laws in the United States and Canada. Learn more by visiting stateandfed.com.