May 30, 2014 •
Don’t Miss the AGRP Webinar on State Compliance
Join me on June 3 for “Mid-term Elections, High-stake Races: Get the Story on State Compliance,” a webinar hosted by the Association of Government Relations Professionals.
I’ll be speaking about:
- How to utilize direct corporate dollars when contributing to state candidates.
- Knowing the ins and outs of using a federal PAC to contribute to state candidates
- McCutcheon vs. FEC: Understanding the impact on the states
- Becoming familiar with navigating complex state pay-to-play laws
- Discerning the elements of an effective compliance strategy: Pay-to-play and corporate contributions
The mid-term elections are around the corner. Make sure you have the information you need to stay compliant.
See you on June 3,
President and CEO of State and Federal Communications, Inc.
State and Federal Communications, Inc. provides research and consulting services for government relations professionals on lobbying laws, procurement lobbying laws, political contribution laws in the United States and Canada. Learn more by visiting stateandfed.com.